Phase I Study of Anti-Insulin-Like Growth Factor-I Receptor (IGF-IR) Monoclonal Antibody IMC-A12 Administered Every Other Week in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors Who No Longer Respond to Standard Therapy or for Whom No Standard Therapy is Available.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cixutumumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ImClone Systems
- 31 Mar 2010 Additional lead investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2010 Actual number of patients changed from 48 to 16 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.