Immune Responses to Neo-Antigens in Patients Treated With Raltegravir: Insights on V(D)J Recombination and RAG-1/2 Recombinase Function.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 13 Apr 2015 Status changed from discontinued to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 27 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.