A Phase I Open Label, Multi-Centre Study of AZD2281 Administered Orally in Combination With Cisplatin, to Assess the Safety and Tolerability in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumours
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Breast cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 11 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 29 Dec 2017 to 28 Dec 2018.
- 27 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 27 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.