Open, Multicentral, Randomised Phase II Study of Allogene Stem Cell Transplantation After Pretreatment With Fludarabin, Busulfan, Cyclophosphamide and GVHD-Prophylaxis With or Without Rituximab in Patients With Recidivation of High Grade Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma in Special Risk Situation in the Age of 18 - 65.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Antithymocyte globulin; Busulfan; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Immunosuppressants; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen; Astellas Pharma; Roche
- 28 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 May 2014 Primary endpoint 'Acute-graft-versus-host-disease' has not been met.
- 09 May 2014 Results published in the Lancet Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History