The EINSTEIN CYP Cohort Study Oral Direct Factor Xa Inhibitor Rivaroxaban in Patients With Acute Symptomatic Deep-Vein Thrombosis or Pulmonary Embolism Using a Strong CYP 3A4 Inducer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms EINSTEIN-CYP
- Sponsors Bayer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.