A Phase 2 Study to Assess Efficacy, Tolerability & Safety of Intranasal Granisetron (TRG) in Patients with Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Granisetron (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shin Nippon Biomedical Laboratories
- 03 Aug 2009 Results reported in a Shin Nippon Biomedical Laboratories media release.
- 03 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to a Shin Nippon Biomedical Laboratories media release.
- 25 Nov 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History