A Comparative Clinical and Pharmacoeconomic Study Comparing Argatroban® IV vs Desirudin SC for Patients With Suspected Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia (HIT)With or Without Thrombosis Syndrome (HIT/TS).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Desirudin (Primary) ; Argatroban
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PREVENT-HIT
- Sponsors Canyon Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Apr 2010 Results were presented at the Hemophilia & Thrombosis Research Society 2010 Scientific Symposium held in Chicago, Illinois, USA, as reported by a Canyon Pharmaceuticals media release. Actual number of patients and trial acronym added.
- 01 Apr 2010 Rationale and design of this study has been published in full in the journal Clinical Therapeutics: 32; 4.
- 20 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued (due to low enrollment) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History