A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Phase III Study of RAD001 Adjuvant Therapy in Poor Risk Patients With Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) of RAD001 Versus Matching Placebo After Patients Have Achieved Complete Response With First-Line Rituximab-Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PILLAR-2
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Disease-free Survival (DFS)), according to results published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 15 Dec 2017 Results published in the Annals of Oncology
- 23 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.