Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Phase III Trial to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Oral BIBF 1120 Plus Standard Pemetrexed Therapy Compared to Placebo Plus Standard Pemetrexed Therapy in Patients With Stage IIIB/IV or Recurrent Non Small Cell Lung Cancer After Failure of First Line Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nintedanib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Folic acid; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUME-Lung-2
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Apr 2015 No.of arms changed from 2 to 5 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History