A Phase II Study of Irinotecan and Panitumumab as 3rd Line Treatment of Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Without KRAS Mutations.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Irinotecan
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jun 2012 Actual end date (Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.