A Phase 2, Randomized, Open-Label Study of Bosutinib Administered in Combination With Exemestane Versus Exemestane Alone as Second Line Therapy in Postmenopausal Women With Locally Advanced or Metastatic ER+/PgR+/ErbB2- Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Exemestane (Primary) ; Bosutinib
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 15 Feb 2012 Additional locations added as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record.
- 29 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from Jul 2011 to Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, due to lower than expected efficacy and an increased incidence of liver transaminase elevations
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History