A 12-Week Treatment, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Indacaterol (150 and 300 microg o.d.) in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 24 May 2017 Results (n=8445) of a pooled analysis from 11 Phase III/IIIb indacaterol studies assessing the efficacy and safety of once-daily indacaterol 150 and 300 ug in elderly patients with moderate to severe COPD, published in the Respiratory Medicine.
- 28 Nov 2011 Results published in Respirology.
- 18 May 2011 Results presented at the 107th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History