Phase I Study of the Safety, Tolerability,and Tumor-Specific Replication of the Intravenous Administration of Green Fluorescent Protein Encoded Genetically Engineered Attenuated Vaccinia Virus, GL-ONC1, in Patients With Advanced Solid Organ Cancers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs GL ONC1 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genelux Corporation
- 30 May 2012 Results are to be presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO-2012), according to a Genelux media release.
- 20 Apr 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Hardev Pandha) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Sep 2011 Actual end date September 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.