A Phase 1, Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Safety, Pharmacokinetic, and Pharmacodynamic Study of E6201 in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs E 6201 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 05 Jun 2018 Results published in the British Journal of Cancer
- 22 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.