A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicentre, Parallel Group Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of V3381 for up to 13 Weeks in Patients With Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathic Pain (DPNP).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Indantadol (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms IN-STEP
- 22 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2010 Disappointing preliminary results have been reported in a Vernalis media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History