CHP-753, Rapamycin for Immunosuppression and B Cell Modulation Post Stem Cell Transplant for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus; Thiotepa
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 04 May 2012 Actual patient number changed from 10 to 63 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.