A Dose-Escalation, Safety and Pharmacokinetic Study of SAR3419 Administered as a Single Agent by Intravenous Infusion Once Weekly in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory CD19-Positive B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Coltuximab ravtansine (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 04 Jun 2012 Results from the extension phase of the trial have been presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Oncology (ASCO).
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 May 2012 Results will be presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Oncology (ASCO).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History