A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Factorial Study of the Co-Administration of MK0431 and Metformin in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Metformin (Primary) ; Sitagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Feb 2014 Results published in the Drugs and Aging.
- 12 Jan 2010 Planned patient numbers amended from 1200 to 1208 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History