A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of TZP-101 When Administered as a 30 Minute I.V. Infusion to Subjects With Severe Gastroparesis Due to Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ulimorelin (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic gastroparesis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Aug 2011 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trial Registry - India; CTRI2008-091-000254).
- 01 Oct 2010 Results published in Neurogastroenterology and Motility.
- 25 Aug 2010 Results will be presented at Joint International Neurogastroenterology and Motility (NGM) Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History