A Phase IIa, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of MK0974 for Migraine Prophylaxis in Patients With Episodic Migraine.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Telcagepant (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 19 Aug 2009 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, due to elevated alanine aminotransferase levels in two patients.
- 01 May 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Nov 2008 to Jan 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.