A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy Efficacy, Safety And Tolerability Study Of Iv Sulopenem With Switch To Oral Pf-03709270 Compared To Ceftriaxone With Step Down To Amoxicillin/Clavulanate Potassium (Augmentin) In Subjects With Community Acquired Pneumonia (Cap) Requiring Hospitalization
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sulopenem (Primary) ; Sulopenem (Primary) ; Amoxicillin/clavulanic acid; Ceftriaxone
- Indications Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 11 Apr 2010 Results presented at the 20th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 17 Jul 2009 Actual patient number (35) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History