Antiretroviral Therapy for Acute and Chronic HIV Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Maraviroc; Raltegravir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AAHIV
- 05 Jul 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 536 to 549.
- 26 Jun 2018 Parallel assignment has been changed to single group assignment, randomized has been remove. Number of treatment arms has been changed from 2 to 1. Planned patients has also increased.
- 17 Apr 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 500 to 536.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History