A Phase 1 Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of XL888 in Subjects With Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs XL 888 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Exelixis
- 01 Apr 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2010 to 1 Nov 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Feb 2009 to Nov 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.