Study of the Progression of Bacterial Conjunctivitis Symptoms Upon Antibiotic Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Moxifloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Infectious conjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alcon
- 15 May 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 24 to 25 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2009 Actual end date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.