An Open Label, Randomized, Phase 1/2 Trial Of The Safety, Tolerability, And Immunogenicity Of Meningococcal Group B Rlp2086 Vaccine In Healthy Infants.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs PF 5212366 (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group B infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 27 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 376 to 744 as reported by EudraCT.
- 29 Apr 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued.
- 07 Jul 2010 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2009 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.