A Phase I Study of Quadrivalent Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) (Types 6,11, 16, 18) Recombinant Vaccine in HIV-Infected and HIV-Negative Pre-Adolescents, Adolescents and Young Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Apr 2012 Actual patient number changed from 24 to 26 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.