Multi-centre, Open, Randomised, Parallel, Controlled Trial in Type 2 Diabetic Subjects Inadequately Controlled With SU +/ Biguanide Therapy, to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Repaglinide Combined With Bedtime Insulin vs. Insulin Alone
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Repaglinide (Primary) ; Insulin; Insulin suspension isophane
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jan 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2004) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 105 to 40 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.