A Phase II Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Activity of Single-Agent Lenalidomide Given as Maintenance Therapy After Response to Second-Line Therapy in Patients With Relapsed DLBCL, Not Eligible for High-Dose Chemotherapy and ASCT.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Sep 2017 Results presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 06 Dec 2016 Primary endpoint (1 year progression-free survival rate) has been met.
- 06 Dec 2016 Final results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History