Evaluation of Combination Therapy With Oseltamivir and Zanamivir Versus Monotherapy in the Treatment of Virologically Confirmed Influenza in Primary Care a Randomised Double Blind Controlled Trial Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary) ; Zanamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BIVIR
- 09 Jul 2012 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 01 Jan 2011 Results published in PLoS Medicine.
- 30 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2009 to 1 Nov 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History