A multi-center, double-blind, randomized, parallel group, placebo-controlled 12-week study to investigate glycemic parameters of efficacy, safety/ tolerability and pharmacokinetics of five dose levels of RO4998452 in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tofogliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chugai; Kowa; Roche; Sanofi K.K.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 15 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History