A Factorial-Design, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Optimisation Study to Investigate the Safety, Efficacy, Immunogenicity and Pharmacokinetics of ART621 Following Multiple Dose Administration in Subjects Diagnosed With Rheumatoid Arthritis Concomitantly Taking Methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Placulumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Arana Therapeutics
- 07 Jan 2010 Actual patient number (27) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Nov 2008 to Feb 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.