A Phase 3, Multicenter, Open Label Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Nabi-HB Administered Subcutaneously in Patients With Hepatitis B Virus Associated Liver Disease Who Underwent Liver Transplantation.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Hepatitis B immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Nabi-HB-SC
- Sponsors Biotest Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Jun 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2009 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2009 to 1 Apr 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2009 to 1 Sep 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.