An Open-Label, Multi-Centre, Uncontrolled, Trial Investigating Degarelix One-Month Dosing Regimen Administered as Intermittent Androgen Deprivation (IAD) for One Cycle in Patients With Prostate Cancer Requiring Androgen Deprivation Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Degarelix (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.