A Phase 1B Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of Recombinant Adenoviral Subtype 35 (rAd35) and Subtype 5 (rAd5) HIV-1 Vaccines When Given as a Heterologous Prime-boost Regimen or as Boosts to a Recombinant DNA Vaccine in Healthy, Ad5-Naive and Ad5-Exposed, Low Risk, HIV-1 Uninfected Adult Participants
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs VRC-HIVADV027-00-VP (Primary) ; VRC-HIVADV038-00-VP (Primary) ; VRC-HIVDNA044-00-VP (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 07 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 May 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.