A Phase II Study to Determine the Surgical Conversion Rate in Patients Receiving Neoadjuvant mFOLFOX7 + Cetuximab for Unresectable Wild-Type K-RAS Colorectal Cancer With Metastases Confined to the Liver.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 May 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.