Intranasal Mupirocin to Eliminate Carriage of Staphylococcus Aureus in HIV Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Mupirocin (Primary)
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NOSE
- 07 Jan 2009 Primary endpoint 'Bacteriological colonisation rate' has been met.
- 09 Dec 2008 New trial record.
- 28 Oct 2008 Results have been presented at the 2008 ICAAC/IDSA.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History