A Multicenter, Open-Label, Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of NKTR-102 (PEG-Irinotecan) When Given on a Q14 Day or a Q21 Day Schedule in Patients With Metastatic or Locally Advanced Breast Cancer Whose Disease Has Failed Prior Taxane-Based Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Etirinotecan pegol (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Nektar Therapeutics
- 03 Oct 2013 Results published in the Lancet Oncology.
- 25 Apr 2012 Actual end date (1 Jan 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jan 2012 Primary endpoint 'Objective-clinical-response-rate' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History