An Open Phase I/IIa Trial to Investigate the Maximum Tolerated Dose, Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of Intraveneous BI 6727 as Monotherapy or in Combination With Subcutaneous Cytarabine in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukaemia.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Volasertib (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 11 Jul 2018 to 14 Jan 2019.
- 14 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 11 Jan 2018 to 11 Jul 2018.
- 25 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 11 Jul 2017 to 11 Jan 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History