An Open-Label, Multicenter Trial to Validate the Quality of Life Questionnaire-Bronchiectasis and to Evaluate Perception of Symptom Improvement Following One Course of Aztreonam for Inhalation Solution (AZLI) in Subjects With Bronchiectasis and Gram-Negative Bacteria in the Airways.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aztreonam (Primary)
- Indications Bronchiectasis; Gram-negative infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 25 Feb 2010 Actual patient number (92) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.