A Phase I, Open-Label, Dosage Escalation, Study of Multiple Doses of CAVATAK (CVA21; Coxsackievirus A21) Administered Intratumourally in the Treatment of Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck Bearing ICAM-1 Receptors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CVA 21 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 18 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to a Viralytics media release.
- 11 Nov 2011 Recruitment is not progressing as anticipated and Viralytics is re-evaluating the strategic value of this trial.
- 02 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from Jun 2010 to Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.