Phase IIIb, Double-Blind, Randomized, Controlled Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of GSK Biologicals' HPV-16/18 VLP/AS04 Vaccine Administered Intramuscularly at 0, 1, 6 Months in Healthy Indian Female Subjects Aged 18-35 Yrs.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Jan 2011 Actual end date changed from Nov 2007 to Dec 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2010 Results published in the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research.
- 22 Dec 2009 Actual patient number (354) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History