Single-Blind, Multicenter, Parallel, Comparative, Randomized, Phase IV Clinical Trial for the Clinical Evaluation of the Quality of Life of the Subject, the Efficacy and the Tolerance of Duac Gel (Gel With Clindamycin Phosphate [Equivalent to 1% Clindamycin] and 5% Benzoyl Peroxide) Against Differin Gel (Gel With 0.1% Adapalene) in the Topical Treatment of Mild to Moderate Acne Vulgaris.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Adapalene; Benzoyl peroxide/clindamycin
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stiefel Laboratories
- 23 Jun 2011 Additional company added in associations field.
- 13 Dec 2008 New trial record.