Comparison of the Efficacy on Glycaemic Control and Safety Profile of Biphasic Insulin Aspart 30 and Biphasic Human Insulin 30 Both in Combination With Metformin in Insulin-naïve Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Inadequately Controlled on Oral Antidiabetic Drugs (OADs) Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin aspart/insulin protamine aspart (Primary) ; Insulin suspension isophane/insulin (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Dec 2009 Actual end date (1 Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.