A Phase-IV Study Comparing Standard Release Tacrolimus (Prograf) vs Prolonged-Release Tacrolimus (Advagraf) Monotherapy as Maintenance Immunosuppression After Induction With Alemtuzumab in Kidney Transplantation.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Alemtuzumab
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TAESR
- 19 May 2013 One-year results presented at the American Transplant Congress - 13th Joint Congress of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons and the American Society of Transplantation.
- 10 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History