A Phase 2 Trial of MLN8237, an Oral Aurora A Kinase Inhibitor, in Adult Patients With Aggressive Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alisertib (Primary)
- Indications Burkitt's lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 11 Sep 2017 Results (n=671) of population PK analysis using patient data from 6 Phase 1, 1 Phase 1/2 and 3 Phase 2 clinical trials published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 19 Dec 2011 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology, according to a Millennium media release.
- 06 Dec 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.