A Phase 1 Dose Escalation Study of TAK-901 in Subjects With Advanced Hematologic Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs TAK 901 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis; Myeloproliferative disorders; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Polycythaemia vera; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 23 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.