A Phase 4, 6-week, Randomized Double Blind, Multicenter, Active-controlled Trial To Evaluate The Effects Of Celecoxib (Celebrex) Or Naproxen On Blood Pressure In Pediatric Subjects With Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary) ; Naproxen
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 25 Apr 2013 Top-line results published in Pfizer Media Release.
- 25 Apr 2013 The study was conducted as part of a post-marketing commitment to the US FDA for Celebrex, according to a Pfizer media release.
- 25 Apr 2013 Primary endpoint 'Systolic-blood-pressure' has been met, according to a Pfizer media release.