Phase III trial of topical interferon alpha-2b in patients with cervical dysplasia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon alpha-2b (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 18 May 2012 The Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices in Germany approves CTA application for this trial, according to a Helix BioPharma media release.
- 16 Mar 2012 The Medicines and Healthcare Regulatory Authority in the United Kingdom grants conditional approval for the phase III trial application, according to a Helix BioPharma media release.
- 22 Dec 2011 Helix has filed clinical trial applications with regulatory authorities in Germany (BfArM) and the UK (MHRA) seeking approval to conduct this trial, according to a company media release.