Comparison of the Bioavailability of Fenofibric Acid and Rosuvastatin From ABT-143 Relative to That From the Coadministration of ABT-335 (Fenofibric Acid) and Rosuvastatin Calcium.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Choline fenofibrate; Rosuvastatin; Rosuvastatin/choline fenofibrate
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Cardiovascular disorders; Heart failure; Hyperlipidaemia; Kidney disorders; Myocardial infarction; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 20 Sep 2012 Disease descriptors added
- 22 Jan 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Dec 2008 New trial record.