A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Investigate the Effect of Taspoglutide on Gastric Emptying Measured by a Paracetamol Test After Single Dose and After Multiple Doses in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Taspoglutide (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Acronyms T-EMERGE-6
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Sep 2011 Actual end date (October 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2010 To reduce the risk of hypersensitivity reactions associated with taspoglutide, Roche has amended T-EMERGE trial protocols to include a risk management plan (involving monitoring of anti-drug antibody levels), according to an Ipsen media release.